Lone Pine Campsites Rules
Lone Pine Campsites are for campers who adhere to the rules, regulations and guidelines which have been developed to insure an enjoyable experience for all.
Lone Pine Campsites assumes no responsibility for any accident or injury to person or property resulting from any non compliance with these rules and regulations and requests that campers make every effort to keep all campers safe.
Lone Pine Campsites operates a seasonal campground and RV park and the seasonal ambiance must be maintained. Basically, that means that there must be a “temporary” or a “mobile” nature to every site. Therefore, items such as fences, plants, TV dishes, decks, skirting, storage sheds and other such items that might appear to be permanent fixtures or out of the ordinary for a campsite, are strictly regulated by management. Any modification to a campsite requires prior management approval. Please note that the following rules apply to both “seasonal” and “overnight” campers.
The seasonal camping season begins on May 1 and concludes on October 15. Any camper, including campers who camp for the entire season (“seasonal campers”), may be required to leave the park and remove their camper or recreational vehicle at any time during the season for violations of these Rules and Regulations. Lone Pine is only for tents, campers and recreational mobile vehicles. Mobile homes are prohibited. No one shall identify Lone Pine as their legal residence. From October 16th through April 30th, campers and recreational vehicles may be stored for a fee. Access to campers or recreational vehicles, while they are stored, is solely at the management’s discretion. Please note that the following rules apply to both “seasonal” and “overnight” campers.
The following rules are designed to give Lone Pine campers a safe, clean and pleasant experience. Modifications or amendments to these rules and regulations may be adopted as necessary with or without notice to campers.
Extending Check-Out Time
• If a camper has a need or simply wishes to stay longer than the normal 12:00 p.m. noon check-out time, he or she must make a specific request in the office and get approval for each occurrence. Check in time is 1:00 p.m.
• A $25 service fee will be charged for reservations cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to arrival. Cancellations made within 2 weeks of arrival and no shows result in the deposit being forfeited.
Seasonal Registration Fee
• A one-time registration fee of $450 is required of all new seasonal campers. This fee is due whether the seasonal is purchasing a camper on site or brings in a camper from off site.
• Generally, a family unit is considered two (2) adults and two (2) children. Others staying overnight on a campsite, even though they may be related, are considered overnighters, and are, therefore, subject to additional charges. Identification is necessary for registration.
• Lone Pine Campsites is not responsible for any items damaged, lost or stolen from Lone Pine campsites.
• Campers are responsible at all times for their guest(s) as well as their children and their pets.
• Visitor fees are posted at the office.
• ALL visitors must stop at the office, register and receive a car pass. There is no charge for seasonal camper’s visitors, but they MUST stop and register. You are responsible to see that they do. This is strictly enforced.
• There is no fee for a seasonal camper’s immediate family. Lone Pine requests that seasonal campers respect the right to have visitors at no additional charge. Management reserves the right to charge individual seasonal campers for their visitors in the event that this privilege is abused.
• Large parties (seven (7) or more visitors) must be approved by the manager. Approval will not be given if there is no plan to handle extra vehicles within our guidelines.
• Although additional tents on sites are not allowed, on infrequent occasions small children can “camp out” in pup tents on seasonal sites with management approval. These tents must be taken down when not in use.
• The MAXIMUM speed limit is 8 MPH.
• Only three (3) cars are allowed per site. Extra cars can be parked in the storage area or, with the manager’s permission, parked in open areas.
• Boats, trucks and other large vehicles will be regulated according to individual site circumstances.
• Mini-bikes, motor bikes, and motorized scooters are prohibited.
• Motorcycles may be used to exit and enter the park only.
• Two (2) vehicle passes will be given to every seasonal camper. The stickers are to be displayed on the windshield (lower driver’s side).
Utility and Boat Trailers
• Storage of utility and boat trailers on site is strictly regulated at management’s discretion and for an additional fee.
• Campers must provide Lone Pine Campsites with a copy of proof of insurance for their golf cart prior to driving it on the property.
• Seasonal campers will be issued a sticker to be placed on golf cart after proof of insurance has been provided.
• Campers must have a valid driver’s license in order to operate golf carts at Lone Pine.
• Do NOT cut through other campsites.
• Campsite perimeters are defined by sewer connection to sewer connection and road to electric/water posts. Parking your unit over the sewer connection is prohibited.
• No outside refrigerators.
• All electrical must be 10/3 with a ground.
• No dumping gray water on the ground.
• Quiet time is observed from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. every night. Voices and noise must be at a minimum during these hours. All activities during this time should not interfere with the comfort and well-being of other campers.
Campfires, Fireplaces, Fire Wood and Fire Safety
• NO UNATTENDED CAMPFIRES ARE ALLOWED. GASOLINE SHALL NOT BE USED TO START FIRES. DISPOSE OF ASHES PROPERLY. If not using the Lone Pine provided fireplace, replacement units must be enclosed with a screen. No open rims or open units. Check with management for approved models. Seasonal campers are required to clean their own fireplaces. Firewood must be stored neatly under one’s camper. Do not remove any wood or any type of vegetation from our forest. Bundles of wood are for sale at the store.
• Seasonal Campers must bury electric, water, telephone and other lines to facilitate the smooth operation of the camp grounds. No other holes or trenches may be dug on any campsite.
• Clothes lines that are set in the ground on a single pole do not have to be taken out of the ground as long as they are folded and appear neat on the site when not in use.
TV Dish Antennas
• This type of TV antennae should be attached to or mounted very close to one’s camper. The location of such an antennae must never interfere with the smooth operation and maintenance of the campground. Further, anyone wishing to install a TV dish MUST obtain approval from the manager. Lone Pine Campsites will not be liable for any damage to a TV dish (or related equipment) that might occur during the normal operation of the camping.
• The building of wooden stairs is permissible. However, the stairs should be constructed of pressure treated wood or covered with outdoor carpeting and must never exceed forty (40) inches in any direction.
• Storage sheds should be uniform in appearance and should measure no more than thirty-two (32) cubic feet. Suggested type is a Rubbermaid, 5’ X 2’ 8” X 3’ 11”. Further, every attempt should be made to place storage sheds as inconspicuously as possible on each site keeping in mind the variables of each unit and each site. Storage sheds must be kept on campsites.
Screen Rooms / Canopies
• Units must not exceed 10 feet wide by 10 feet long by 9 feet high (no carports). Only one screen room / canopy is permitted per campsite. Screen rooms are not permitted to be closed in with plastic or tarps.
• The building of decks is strictly controlled. The design, the purchase of lumber and hardware and the actual building of the deck will be done by Lone Pine Campsite’s designated subcontractor.
Selling Campers and RV’s
• The sales of all campers and rv’s are strictly monitored. “For Sale” signs on campers or rv’s are strictly regulated. Lone Pine Campsites reserves the right to remove any signage not approved by management. A non-refundable up front fee of $200 is required to be paid to Lone Pine Campsites to advertise a camper or rv for sale on site at Lone Pine Campsites. After the advertising fee has been paid an 18”X18” area in the Lone Pine Campsites store will be designated for advertising your Camper or rv. A “For Sale” sign supplied by Lone Pine Campsites will also be permitted to be placed on your campsite. No representation about the use of any Lone Pine Campsite for the camper or rv shall be made since campsite reservations are not transferable. Management must be notified of any sale of a camper or rv on a campsite paid for the season. You are permitted to use any other methods of advertising (i.e. newspaper) and not pay the $200 advertising fee to Lone Pine.
• Campers are permitted to borrow small hand tools (i.e. rakes, screw drivers) at the discretion of management. Power tools cannot by borrowed with the exception of push lawn mowers. A waiver form must be signed prior to borrower a lawn mower.
• Only Domestic Pets are allowed.
• There is a two (2) pet limit per campsite.
• Pets must be under control at all times and leashed.
• Dogs must be attended at all times and never left alone.
• Dogs must be walked along the dog walk, and owners must clean up after their dogs throughout the campground. This is strictly enforced.
• All pets are prohibited from entering the swimming pools, swimming pool area, laundry room, bathrooms, rec hall, and store.
• Any dog who has bitten a human or other animal is prohibited
• It is expected that all campers and particularly seasonal campers will maintain a neat and orderly appearance to their sites. Lone Pine Campsites wishes to maintain its status as a clean, safe and well-kept park.
Pool and Rec Hall
• Campers assume and acknowledge the risks associated with all recreational and sports activities they participate in at Lone Pine Campsites.
• No lifeguard is provided. Children’s safety and behavior are the responsibilities of their parents or guardians.
• All adults should set a good example for others (especially the children) that use these facilities.
• You must accompany your visitors at the pool at all times.
• For obvious safety reasons, everyone is asked to walk in and around these areas.
• No floating devices are permitted in swimming pools, with the exception of life/safety devices such as life jackets and floaties.
• No diving or flips in the pools.
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area at all times.
• Everyone is responsible to keep the bathrooms clean.
• Children under ten (10) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• No playing or loitering is allowed in and around the bathrooms, store or laundry room.
• Do not throw paper towels, condoms or sanitary napkins into the toilets.
• Do not wash dishes in the bathrooms.
• Do not take water (hot or cold) out of the bathrooms.
• The dumpsters are for regular household trash that is generated on a daily basis on your site. You will be asked to leave the park or charged for disposing of any items that are not generated from the daily use of your campsite.
• The manager will advise you on the disposal of all other waste materials on an individualized basis.
• Do not throw any waste materials in the fireplace.
• Do not throw any waste materials in the wooded areas.
• Do not place or dump any material beside the dumpsters.
• The small dumpsters are for recycling only.
• GASOLINE SHALL NOT BE USED TO START FIRES.
• NO UNATTENDED CAMPFIRES ARE ALLOWED
• Possession or use of firearms, fireworks, air rifles, sling shots, bows and arrows or any dangerous device is prohibited.
• Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, etc., must be used only on the roadways and in a responsible manner.
• Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, etc., should never be used after dark.
• Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, etc., should never be used in and around the pools or the Rec Hall.
• Only soft rubber balls can be used on the playground.
• Horseshoes, darts and/or other similar type games must be played in designated areas (well away from campsites).
• All children must be supervised at all times.
• Campers assume and acknowledge the risks associated with all recreational and sports activities they participate in at Lone Pine Campsites.
• The actions, activities and/or behavior by campers should never disturb or interfere with the normal routine and/or comfort level of other campers. Abusive language (profane, vulgar, obscene, loud or threatening) is considered part of this policy.
Here is a short list of things that we will NOT TOLERATE. This is not an exhaustive list of conduct which may result in your immediate loss of the privilege to camp as Lone Pine Campsites:
* LOUD NOISE(S) * DRUNKENNESS
* FIGHTING * DISTURBING OTHERS
* ABUSIVE LANGUAGE * UNSAFE FIRES
* SPEEDING (Speed limit is 8 MPH)
Lone Pine Campsites thanks you and wants you to know that your patronage and your cooperation with our guidelines are both sincerely appreciated. If you have any questions about, or you need further interpretation of any of our rules and regulations, as well as our policies, please ask the management.
- Check In Time: 1:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Minimum Check In Age is 18 Years Old
- Guests aged 16 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals .
For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (802)878-5447.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your Credit Card will be charged for 1st Night's charge per Site, prior to arrival
- Cancellations can be made online, from your itinerary, click the "Cancel this Reservation" button and follow the instructions.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (802)878-5447 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Cancellations made within 14 day(s) of check-in date are subject to a penalty of the Equivalent of First Night Site and Tax Charges. (For Cancellation and change purposes, check-in date is considered to be 12:01 AM PST of the day on which you are scheduled to check in.)
- In the case of multiple Sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each Site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and Site type availability are subject to availability.
- Early check out: No refunds will be issued for early check out.